Jan 20, 2012

Third day in the small city

In the morning on Wednesday, I bought other stuffs such as a self, a sofa chair, and floor lamp.

In the afternoon, I wend to DMV again in order to change my license plate. After one and a half hours waiting to just do paper work, I need to go to an auto shop to take a smog test (called "Emission Test" in Arizona). I took another hour. And then, I came back DMV to take a car verification and to be done another paper work. I waited another hour. Total hours I took to change my license plate from Arizona's to California's was over four hours... I was exhausted.

I found a big grocery store whose foods are very cheap. It is like Costco. I bought some cup-noodles. When I tried to buy some frozen food, the frozen foods reminded me that there is no microwave in my house! Oh, I need to buy a microwave...

No comments:

Post a Comment