Jan 26, 2012

First day of classes



Finally, I started new classes. Because I thought my first class was at 8 am, I went the class room 7:45. When the professor of the class came, she suddenly began to speak Spanish, and then she wrote "EspaƱol" on the white board. "What a hell is that!?" I asked a student who was sitting at my next seat what kind of class it was. She said "This is Spanish class," so I showed my schedule. She added "Today is the first day, but it is not Monday, it's Thursday. I left the class immediately. I misunderstood the class on Monday and on Thursday! Fortunately, my class which I need to attend first was later than the time of that Spanish class.

The actual first class was a closed class, which means that maximum number of students had already registered it. But I asked the professor of the class before beginning, and then I was permitted to attend the class with "Permission Code" that is the special number to register any closed course.

Despite I got the permission code, when I tried to register online, I couldn't add it. Because I'd already registered maximum units that was not able to exceed, I couldn't add classes anymore. Hmm, this is the first problem I should consider well...

No comments:

Post a Comment