Jan 25, 2012

Textbook - nook - Ceres

I got up late, and then I went to the library on campus to study(?) for a while.

Because the library closed at 4 pm, I left and stopped by the bookstore to by textbook and some stuff. I was actually surprised because the price of the textbooks are really expensive!! It was much higher than those I saw at the University of Arizona. But there is another option which is "eTextbook" provided by "nook," the second famous e-Rreader.
(*1st one is Amazon Kindle Fire now)

In the evening, I picked up my package at FedEx in Modesto, I stopped by BestBuy to see "nook" just in case. That looked very nice, and it is quite lighter than many heavy textbooks. I made a decision.

And I dropped by a cafe in Ceres, a small city next to Modesto. Yes, I come to Starbucks  almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment