Jan 20, 2012

Second day in new town

I went to the Department of Motor Vehcle (DMV) to update my driver's license on Tuesday.
*The name of this offce is called MVD in Arizona.

As I expected, there was a long line to wait at the reception. I was surprised because I need to take a paper test again! Because I have not studied about the driver's license since a half years ago, I was really worried about the test. I felt the traffic rule is a little different from Arizona's but I managed to pass the test. Yeah!! It took about three hours to just update...

After DMV, a cable company staff came to my home to set the cable TV and the Internet. Finally, I could connect to the Internet! I talked with some friends through Skype at night for a long time.

I noticed that my air-bed was broken... Night of this town is really cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment