Jan 21, 2012

First visit -> Stockton

I got up late on Saturday morning. I decided to go to Stockton where located north from Turlock and which is a bigger city than Modest.

In Stockton, there are two university in center of the city. I went to a shopping mall next to one of the universities. After eating lunch and shopping, I went to another university named University of the Pacific. The university looks christian university because there is a church like building and a high tower on campus. Most of buildings are made of bricks, not wood, so exterior was like European. I studied in the library of the university until evening.

After that, I found a chicken bowl restaurant named Luu's Chicken Bowl. It was not excellent but tastes OK. That chicken bowl reminded me Yoshinoya Beef Bowl... 

No comments:

Post a Comment