Jan 20, 2012

First orientation

There was an orientation for international students of this new semester in university.

I arrived on campus 30 minutes before the schedule and walked around the campus. Not only there are some ponds and small rivers on campus, but also there are so many gees and ducks. I also found so many green poops.



During the orientation, I noticed that there are about ten international students and I was a only Japanese. Also, I'm only one international student who is going to take MBA program.

After the orientation, I got my student ID card. I met an American student who worked at the Student Union. He was really nice guy. He talked to me friendly and show around a library on campus.

I started studying at the library in the afternoon. This is still winter session, so there are few students on campus. The library was extremely quiet. After a couple of hours study, I visited to Help Center to set a secure WiFi connection onto my laptop. I will be able to connect faster and securer network, yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment