Apr 8, 2012

Sport event

I was belonging to a club in UofA last year. There was the 1st athlete event, held by one of ASU's club with UofA's club, on Sunday. The club members of UofA and I went to Phoenix to join the event in the morning.

The event place was a park in Tempe. ASU students had already prepared the event space. What we did was (1) Neck up, (2) Bread biting race, (3) Dodge-ball, and (4) Relay. Although three of these were typical Japanese sports, even I had never done "the bread biting race," which is pretty fun!

This is a circle rainbow!


We played the Japanese style dodge-ball. It was also fun even though our team lost the game. The relay was really exciting because our team was about to lose but eventually won the race and came from behind in the total score.

After the sport event, we went Sushi 101, a Japanese restaurant near ASU campus, and were chatting.


This was nice opportunity to meet new people in Arizona. What I was surprised was that some people, who I met this day, were also friends of my old friends. Now, I think the theory of "Six degrees of separation" is plausible and feel "Three or four degree" is enough to know everyone in Arizona.


No comments:

Post a Comment