Apr 12, 2012

Meeting up again

I had a long time lunch. I met old friends a lunch time through 10:00 am - 2:30 pm. Maybe I ate too much...

I took part in a Chilean food party. When I arrived at my friend's house, which was the party place, they were playing old games using the emulator. One of the games was the Street Fighter II!! I used to play it when I was a child. It was so fun. I was proud of the Japanese video game reputation and history because it was pervasive all over the world :)

While we were playing the games, a Chilean student cooked some Chilean dishes.



It tasted pretty healthy. It was first time that I ate Chilean food. 
After dinner, we played some drinking games. Chilean friends were so hilarious. I learned some new games. I love to meet new people who share interesting thing.

After that, some friends and I ate a bowl of ramen at another friend's home in the midnight. It is hard to lose my weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment