Apr 10, 2012

Old friends

I met some old friends on the UA campus. Those friends, who are Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and Americans, looked so good. I was really glad to see them again because it is possible that some friends, who I met in the U.S., are difficult to meet up again even in my whole life.


At the first night, I went to Jimmy John's, which is a typical American sandwhich restaurant, and ate Italian sub. It was very high calories but tasted good!


At he second night, I went Five Guys, which is a typical American burger restaurant as well, and you can eat peanuts in free at the restaurant. The taste of the burger was quite nice.

After dinner, we played the Monopoly, a famous board game, with my friends.
I have not done since last year. Most happy thing was that I won the game. Yay!!


In the morning of the next day, I stopped by a healthy shake and tea shop because a student, I met at the sport event day, was working there and recommend to take a body analysis. She is half Japanese and half German. She analyzed my body condition using a special analysis sheet using data of my weight. According to the result from the program, my body is in the average. I was a little surprised because I guess I has got weight a lot since I came here in the U.S.


I met another old friend, who is a Japanese guy, is a Aerospace major, and is a karate master. He just came back from the international karate competitions. He said he got two No.1 and two No.2 in the competitions, which means he is not only the Karate champion in the U.S. but also the world champion. I'm proud that I have a world champion friend.

At the third night, we went to eat Vietnam foods at Miss Saigon (again?).

At night, I also went to help to prepare a club booth for the Spring Fling, which is a big college festival held by the UofA. I felt it was like a preparation of a high school festival's performance. What we did was making a roof which is made of a wood board and plaster and painting it in black. Even though it was late night, I was a little bit excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment