Mar 9, 2012

Vietnamese noodle ”Pho”

I have a palate. You have a gustation. These words are related to a sense of taste. The sense of taste sometimes changes.

I had not actually liked Vietnamese food before came here, the U.S. because I like neither a cilantro leaf (coriander) nor fish oil. However, my sense of taste toward Vietnamese food has changed after I ate Pho, the Vietnamese noodle soup, at Miss Saigon in Tucson in Arizona by my friends' urging. Now I say I like Vietnamese food, especially Pho.
FYI, The restaurant is still popular especially among my Asian friends.

Anyway, I went to a Vietnamese restaurant, named Phoenix Noodle House, with my friends of the international club for dinner. The interior of the restaurant is pretty neat and bigger than expected. Of course, I ordered a Pho because I haven't eaten it since I left Arizona. 

The Pho's taste was awesomely good!! It was as delicious as that of Miss Saigon for almost same price. Even though I orederd Large size, the dish was really huge, which is not only bigger than that of Miss Saigon but also much more huge than expected! I was really satisfied. Anytime good food mekes me happy ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment