Mar 21, 2012

Sushi Garden II

I got a full score on a quiz even though it consists of "-1" and "+1 from the Bonus Question."


By the way, I clearly remember there are some Sushi Garden in Arizona.

While there is Sushi Garden (maybe this is "ONE") in the next city, there is Sushi Garden II near our campus. My friends of the international club and I went there as a "local night" dinner. Because many students on campus recommended the restaurant, I had expected a really nice Japanese food and had been excited before going.

Actually, it was good. I ate Sashimi Combo, which is sliced fish dish with a cup of rice and a cup of Miso soup. I had thought Sashimi is not fresh but it was better than expected.

There were some Japanese staff, and I talked to one of them in Japanese. It was also nice for me.

Anyway, I was happy that my friends liked Japanese food.





No comments:

Post a Comment