Feb 2, 2012

Grizzly Rock Cafe

As a dinner meeting of the international club I'm belonging, I went to Grizzly Rock Cafe, which is a typical American food dining and bar, and met the members again. I ordered "The KODIAK with cheese" that is a huge hamburger filled with fore patties inside. Anyway, it was so huge. I felt I ate meats for a week. One of the member who is from Iran talked about History and roots of stuffs with another American guy whose major was History for a while. It was really interesting.



After dinner, we move to a frozen yogurt shop located near our campus. We talked about conversion between Fahrenheit and Celsius. A Norway girl found out a formula that Celsius is Fahrenheit -32 then it's divided by 1.8. This topic was so excited, I don't know why tough...


No comments:

Post a Comment