Feb 26, 2012

Different customer service

I went another Verizon shop in order to confirm my phone's problem. This time, staff called Verizon and made sure what was going on with my phone. It's better service than the Verizon shop I went earlier!

Anyway, I looked for some Japanese restaurant but only shops I found was closed or missing on the place where Google map showed.

I went BestBuy to upgrade the modem of the cable Internet. Did I spend a lot? Probably, yes, but it's necessary.

At the evening, I attend a meeting of the international club. A student from Vietnam presented a speech about Vietnam culture. It was interesting but very long presentation, so I was about to fall asleep... A History professor who is the Viet man's acquaintance was also at the meeting, then she talked to every international student.

No comments:

Post a Comment