Feb 23, 2012

Get my haircut

A class was canceled, so I got a one day off.

I went to the DMV in the morning in order to confirm the procedure of my drive's license, but as soon as the DMV opened, a staff came out and said "The system was down. It might recover in 30 minute, 5 minute, or half a day. I can't even guess." I thought that what I need to do didn't need the system stuff but she said that I need to came after tomorrow, and then I left soon.

In the next place, I went to Verizon shop to ask someone to see my phone's problem that the auto back up system doesn't work. A staff dealt with my problem but she eventually couldn't fix it. Only thing she suggested was that I replace my phone with a new phone, which means I lose all apps. Also, she recommend me to call the Verizon customer support though... What the hell support is it? I don't like to call the customer support because I've never taken a good customer support in the U.S. over the phone. I don't believe such customer services because they have never solve my problem on the phone. That's why I came the Verizon shop all the way! I stopped thinking and left there.

After such irritated events, I headed to Modesto for two purpose. First, I decided to get my haircut. My friend recommended a barber in Modesto. It was in a shopping mall, which is not a building-type center but there are just lots of shops in an area. I walked around in the mall to find the barber but I had trouble finding for long time. Finally, I found the shop by asking a postman, but the shop was being closed until 15 minute later. When I went there again, the staff said I need to come back three and half a hour later because I did't have appointment. So I booked and left to Starbucks to spend time for a while.

At Starbucks, I ordered Caramel Apple Spice. This was the first time for me but luckily it was nice.

As dinner, I went to Jumbo Buffet that is a Chinese buffet restaurant in Modesto. When I arrive there, every member had already been there and done. I ate a fake sushi and some dumpling.

Finally, we visit my friend's house, which was huger than expected, and watch two movies. First one was Tucker & Dale vs Evil, a 2010 Canadian comedy horror film. It was so funny even though there were so many dead bodies and gory scenes. Another one was Drive. It not only was a quite exciting story but also looked like an European movie. It's very aesthetic.

Hmm, it was nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment