Dec 15, 2012

Tucson again + Christmas concert


I drove to Tucson in the early morning to see another friend’s commencement.



I stopped by the book store on campus.

 This was the third time I saw commencement in the University of Arizona. After the graduation ceremony, I took a picture with my old friend.
For lunch, we went to Miss Saigon, the best Vietnamese food in Tucson  and ate Pho. It was good as usual. I met another Thai friend and went to an icecream shop near campus.




We left at 3pm and went to a Christmas concert in Glendale.
That Christmas concert was held in a charch and included singing, dancing, and playing. The member was consisted of local volunteers.

We drank hot apple soda and hot chocolate.


I ate a roost chicken of Fry’s, which is my favorite food in Tucson, as night snack Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment