Dec 14, 2012

Arizona visiting for commencement


I drove to Oakland airport in the early morning, and then I flew to Phoenix.
I was picked up at the Sky harbor airport for going to my old school. The main purpose of this Arizona vising is to see my friend's commencement. When I arrived at the school, the graduation ceremony was on the middle of the programs. After watching the whole ceremony including a program which my friends received their diploma. 
We took lots of pictures after the graduation. Parents of my Taiwanese friend visited 
After that, I went to lunch with my old classmates. We went to a Korean restaurant, Takamatsu, and I ate a seafood bibimbap ( I forgot its name…). It was so good. After lunch, we went to Tokyo Market, which is a small Japanese market in Phoenix.
My Taiwanese friend called us to go to Anthem, a outlet mall, we went to there as well.

I went to Thai food restaurant. Again, I forgot the name of dishes but those were so nice!



At evening, we dressed up for the graduation party of this day. We took a shuttle bus to go to the party place in Scottsdale. 

The party was so fun!! Nice party music of a good DJ made us dance for the whole time.

Some Japanese people danced with Matsuken-samba, which was very popular song (long time ago) in Japan.  We went back home at midnight. I felt like this was the best party in this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment