Dec 21, 2012

1st party


I found a new ramen restaurant in Ikebukuro, but taste was not good.

I also saw LINE goods at Tokyu hands.


At night, I met my old Arizona friend who came from Osaka because we were supposed to go to a party for another Arizona friend who graduated from the school by this semester. I met other old Arizona friends and one new American whose Japanese was freaking awesome!! Anyway, we had “all-you-can-eat-and-drink,” so we ate a lot and drank.
I left by the “first party,” and then moved to another drinking place where I met my Japanese friends. That izakaya was very good on both service and fish.


At night, three of my friend stayed at my home to do Monopoly because we used to be crazy about doing this game when we were in Arizona. At the first game, my American friend won. At the second game, I won, but it was already 6:30 am. It was very exhausting game ever…

No comments:

Post a Comment