May 22, 2014

The last day of internship

Finally I'm done with my internship in San Francisco. At the same day, I was noticed by my school that my graduate project (like a thesis) of writing a case study and its case analysis had been officially passed. I have spent a lot of time to commute to San Francisco for three months as well as doing my project. It was a sort of tough months for me.

As my farewell dinner of the office, I went to Ryo's Hawaiian restaurant.  It's apparently a luxury restaurant. Tastes of Hawaiian food was awesome.

After leaving the restaurant, we went to Local Edition, a bar along Market Street. My boss got me two glasses of cocktail. I was a bit drunk and became talkative, I think. Anyway, it was a nice night. I would really like to say thank you for the wonderful opportunity that I could spend time here San Francisco for a couple of months.




No comments:

Post a Comment