May 11, 2014

Stanford Powwow

I left home in the morning for San Francisco. I went to a hair salon to get my hair cut. I ate shio-tonkotsu ramen at Ramen Yamada. It was very Japanese. After that I bought a Japanese stuff to desolate my graduation hat. The shop owner was a Japanese woman. She said she run her shop for 35 years. Yet, her English is not as good as I do...

I went down to Stanford University to see a native American event called Stanford Powwow. Because many people visited there, each food booth had a long line.


 I saw their traditional group dance.


Even though I didn't buy any native American items, it was an interesting event. 

Because the location was near by, I walked around Stanford Shopping Center after leaving Stanford University. I haven't come here for a long time. I found a new Apple store. Luckely, there is still Sony store in the shopping center.

And then I headed to North to buy some food and bento box at Nijiya Market.

When I was driving to go home, I was so sleepy. I stopped by Livermore Premium Outlets. What surprised me was there was an announcement in Japanese.

Yes, this day was pretty much a shopping day.







No comments:

Post a Comment