Jun 30, 2012

SF in fog

I just visited San Francisco. Finally, I bought Clipper Card, which is transportation card used in San Francisco.

I found a nice cookie named German Shepard in the Ferry Building at the Embarcadero.

For lunch (but 3:30 pm), I stopped by Ziggy's Burgers. It was okay, especially fries were nice.

I wandered the bay area for a while at, and worked the downtown through the Italian town. It was foggy. I really felt the fog on my skin.


I ate a Thai curry for dinner at Metreon Center.




When I was going home, I used BART as usual. Yet, I overslept on the train and fortunately I was on a wrong train!! When I noticed it, I had come at far north of Oakland... I changed the direction and got a couple of transfer, and then finally I came back my parking area. It was 2 pm when I arrived at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment