Jun 15, 2012

San Francisco on weekday

I rarely go to San Francisco on weekday. But on this week, there are some conferences and events in San Francisco. A famous one is WWDC 2012 hold by Apple. Actually there are many people who were wearing a blue shirts like Apple store's staff around Moscone Center, the building of the event. What I did was just doing my homework at a Wifi area though.


For lunch, I went to the food court of Westfield shopping mall. I found a Japanese store named Kichi Grill and ate the salmon salad.

After taking a rest at Peet's coffee shop, I ate a Japanese ramen for the early dinner at Ramen Underground at downtown. At night after coming back home, I Skyped with my friend who are on the job hunting, and we practice a group discussion for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment