Jul 3, 2012

Arizona visiting 1

I visited old friends in Arizona. In this time, I used Southwest airline because its tickets were least expensive online. But, because only the nearest airport that Southwest stop was Sacramento Intl Airport, I needed to drive there in the morning.


It was really hot. I felt hot air and wind at the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport. My friends picked me up at the airport. And then, we went to Kaneya Sushi, a Japanese restaurant in Glendale, for lunch. The owner looked like Japanese but I immediately recognized they were Korean because of their typical Korean accent. The food was Okay but its Tenpura was not Tempura... It was just a fried shrimp…


After that, because my friends have a class, I studied at the library of the school. But the library was closed at 3pm at this day, so I moved out of the library. Suddenry, I found a Thai friend who is an accelerated-program student on campus. We entered a study room and were chatting for a while. It was nice seeing them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment