Jul 7, 2012

Arizona visiting 5 -Frank Loyd Wright-


Frank LoydWright is famous for a modern architect and designer. There is a kind of memorial museum in Scottsdale, Arizona. We rant a car and went there in the morning, and then headed to the Taliesin West

It was so hot and very dry. We were using the red umbrella against strong sunshine. The buildings were very cool and sophisticated even though it has been for long time. 






Because I like Frank Loyd Wright and his designed architectures, I felt one of my dream came true.

After the museum tour, I went to eat lunch at an Italian restaurant in Scottsdale. I ate too much X(
After that, I unluckily had a headache, so took a rest.

At night, I went to FIREBIRDS, a steak restaurant. Although I couldn't eat so much, I tasted a nice cake, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment