May 5, 2012

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

This was the first time I visited Santa Cruz. It took about tow and half hours from  my city. I got up a little early in the morning, and picked up my friends at their dorm. After 2.5 hours drive, we arrived at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.



There were so many attractions and rides. By one-day pass, we rode on almost every screaming attractions, especially the Fireball was awesome!!




The longest and most exciting roller coaster was 87 years old, which is the 6th oldest roller coaster in the U.S.



Also, we used a rope way like a lift of a ski resort. The view from the rope way was fantastic. I felt that was ideal beach.









We played the Laser Tag as well. We ate lunch at Falafel Hut, and I ordered Falafel sandwich. It was...interesting taste (^^;




We were chilling for a while on the beach. We played arcade games, ride the Fire Ball again, and ate junk foods. We left the beach and the theme park at 8pm, We saw Supermoon during going home.



No comments:

Post a Comment