Dec 29, 2013

Super Busy two days

At 10 am, I went to Ichigaya station to meet up with my old friend who I met in Arizona. We and his friends went to a famous shrine together. There were many police in that shrine.



We had lunch at Tokyo Chubo which is my favorite restaurant.

After that, I showed around Asakusa and Tokyo Sky Tree for my friend who is from Osaka. There are more people than I thought.


 





At 6 pm, we had a reunion of Arizona friends in Shinjuku. We had so much fun. It ended up finishing 6 am... A game we played in the early morning was called "Mafia." It's an intelligent game. It was so exciting and fun!! We would play again next year for sure.

The time I went back home was around 7 am. After 5 hours quick nap, I went to Shinjuku again in order to meet other friends for lunch.

At 3 pm, I went to Asakusa again and met Thai friends and another Japanese friend. I ended up going Tokyo Sky Tree again Lol

At 6 pm, I met other friend in Shinjuku. The dining bar we got together was called "Cha-Cha Hana." It was a very nice izakaya restaurant.

We moved to another Yakitori izakaya and drank until 11 pm.

These two days are very busy but exciting days because I met many old friends. The people made my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment