Dec 25, 2013

Christmas and going back home

This is the only day the flight ticket is cheap in December. In the morning, I was taking off to go back to Japan for celebrating a new year in my home town.

I watched a couple of movies and show. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. It was easy to understand. My evaluation is ★★★☆☆.

Another one was HOUSE, a short story (it was a TV series).

Another one was Despicable Me 2. I've actually watched this in English yet. To make sure the story, I watched this in Japanese tho Lol

I was watching (or just hearing) other movies or shows while I read some books on my Kindle Fire. I felt I got so-called the economy syndrome because of too much watching or reading. I had a headache in the plane.

In short, I spent this Christmas day in the plane over the sky.








No comments:

Post a Comment