Nov 29, 2013

Chicago 2nd Day

I went to the University of Chicago in the morning to see Booth business school. The campus was huge!! The buildings are very European style like churches. I walked to the station from the campus and headed to downtown.








Finally, I met my friends who were my classmates when we were in the university in Japan. They are also a couple who married about five years ago. I was so excited because not only is it a reunion but also a meeting oversea. We went to Cloud Gate to see the metal bean and take a picture together. After that, we visited the Northwestern University to see the Kellogg School of Management.




We also went to Navy Pier, in which there is the Ferris Wheel. Since it was cold. The air was, I felt, clean. We could see a nice view from the top of the Ferris Wheel.


For lunch, we tried to go to Gino's East, a famous pizza restaurant, but it was too busy to get in, so we gave up and move to find another restaurant. Where we ended up entering was Rosebud on Rushan, an Italian restaurant.

After long walking and taking a rest at a cafe, we went to Sky Deck to see the night view from the observatory. Yes, it was really awesome.






For dinner, we went to eat a typical Chicago pizza. It looked quite high calories...

Anyway, it was a nice trip. I like Chicago. It's one of the best cities among cities I've visited in the U.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment