Aug 22, 2013

The fall semester has begun

Finally, the fall semester 2013 has begun. Even though I have only evening classes, I would be busy because each class looks so hard.

Anyway, the first class of the first day finished much earlier than I thought. It was just an introduction class that the professor explain what we will need to do on this semester. Actually, the professor was so funny. I like his talking style. I think he quite like to talk. Although I took his class this summer,  I couldn't even noticed it because it was only an online course. After the end of the class, I asked the professor whether I can get an extra credit if I go to HR event held in Las Vegas in October. He said, "Yeah, big credit!" I think I should go there.

After my class was done, I left for SFO, San Francisco airport. I ate a beef curry at Sankaku Sushi & Noodle. I was waiting at a laptop booth by the gate until boarding time, and then flew to Arizona. I arrived after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment