Aug 4, 2012

UC Berkeley

It was cloudy afternoon when I visit University of California, Berkeley. This was the first visit, so I was excited. Berkeley is located at far north east of San Francisco. There are many green and up-down ramps on campus. Because this was still summer time, there were only students on campus. I think there were more visitors, including me, than students and staff.



This was at a Japanese restaurant near the campus.

A purpose I came to this campus is to observe Haas School of Business. Actually, its exterior looked old but the building itself was pretty nice architecture and has nice interior. Coincidentally, this day seemed to be the day of campus observation day of the students of "Class of 2015," the potential students. In the group, I couldn't see any Asian students...only Europeans and Indians.



In my observation, there were many Chinese and Korean students, and the ratio of American to Asian was 6:4, which means that the number of Asian students are less than that in UC Irvine.

Anyway, the campus was pretty nice. I wish there were a similar campus in Japan, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment