Aug 18, 2012

Milpitas, San Jose

This was the first time I visited San Jose in my life (except for the airport).

I visited GrateMall Of The Bay Area with my friend. It was a big outlet mall with roof. I was looking for Oakley's sunglasses but it was more expensive than expected, so I ended up buying only shoes, in-sole and H&M clothes.

After shopping, we went to Sushi Factory for late lunch. Sushi was Americanized but not bad. Because we ordered All-you-can-eat, we ate more than our usual limit. I almost through up...

And then, we finally get into Ranch Market 99, an Asian market in Milpitas, for getting some Asian foods. In the supermarket, customers and employees are almost Chinese people, I'm convinced because most of foods sold in there were Chinese products. I was surprised that the pork blood and brain were sold. It seems quite common in China. Of course, there are some Japanese foods, so we could buy a lot of Asian foods.





No comments:

Post a Comment