Aug 26, 2012

Late night chat

I spent most of time with my Chinese friends on this weekend. We hanged out, chilled at home, and ate lunch and dinner together.
I saw Kill Bill 1 and 2 at home of one of the friends. 1 was quite eccentric and 2 was so boring... Both days, we also chat until late night around 4 am...

Other than that, we went to several restaurants below.
- Sushi Cuisine: I think it was the best Japanese restaurant in my city even though owner is a Honkonese.
- Chow's kitchen: Good Thai & Chinese restaurant. I ate a Singapore noodle. It was very nice enough.
- Huckleberry's: The typical American food restaurant. I ate the skittle. The meat was huge.
- Wing stop: the best wing restaurant in my city.
- Osaka Sushi: It was OK. It was better than expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment