Jun 1, 2013

Yosemite trip 1st day

My Taiwanese friends visited me, so I picked them up at the San Jose airport.

Next day, we went to Yosemite National Park by my car from the morning. I hadn't visited here since last summer.

Where we first went to see was Yosemite Falls. Because it was still in early June, there was enough amount of water.


After seeing the fall, we stopped by a restaurant of Yosemite lodge for lunch. I bought the Bear Poop, a chocolate snack, as a souvenir.


We headed to Mirror Lake after lunch. In the middle of the way, we found a beautiful shallow waters.


We luckily saw a bear.

The scenery around this area was amazing.


This is the Mirror Lake.

When we come back to our car, by chance we met our Indonesian friend and his family at the parking. So we decided to go a couple of spots. We went to see Bridalveil Fall.

And then, we also went to the Tunnel View. I think this is the most famous tourist spot in Yosemite National Park.
We contingently saw the scene of taking wedding photo at that view point.



For dinner, we went to Japanese restaurant called Kyoto Kafe in the middle of going to our hotel. Three of us stayed at a lodge in Mariposa.


No comments:

Post a Comment