Jun 15, 2013

San Antonio 2

The second day in the morning, I went to Guenther House for brunch. There were so many people in the restaurant.




After brunch, I walked along the river of Riverside.


Next landmark I visited next was Alamo.








I went to Riverwalk and see shops in the humid weather.





I rode a boat of Riverwalk and went though some places along the river.



The shopping center was quite big.



For lunch I stopped by a Mexican restaurant. And then I headed to the Tower of the Americas.



I had an appointment to meet my friend who lives in Texas, but she was really late as I thought. Hmm...I don't like people who don't respect others' time. Not only was she late, but also was she taking many friends that were way too more than I thought. Anyway, we went back to Riverwalk and quickly eat Mexican food again.

I drove to another  Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was Mi Tierra Cafe. Food was very authentic and good. Also, this was a good opportunity to network with a MBA holding lawyer.

The night view of the restaurant was beautiful by the way.


I tried to go up to the observatory of the Tower of Americas for seeing the night view of San Antonio but it was unfortunately closed...



I walked arong Riverwalk again. The night view was, as I had thought, so nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment