Apr 30, 2013

Macbeth / Cultural interesting background

I sent my Iranian friend to school and I went to the gym

I joined dinner at Vito's with students of the English department, and then we went to see the play of Macbeth on campus.

I almost missed due time of my finance homework because
I thought the next day was the dead line but actually it was by midnight of this day, but, anyway, I was managed to do it.


A Saudi guy went to hospital and met a child who played with a plastic-model tower and a plane of toy. The kid said "Usama binradin!!"

I chilled with some Arabic friends at night. They talked about kids of their country. According to their talkin, Iran kids know about kiss, sex, and so on even from the 2nd grade of elementary school while American kindergarten kids know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment