Apr 19, 2013

Company visit / Villege Dancers

I visited to a labeling system company for research assignment of the operation management class. It was a good opportunity for me to observe the factory and the inventory of the company. My teammates and I also had opportunities to talk with some managers about strategy and administration. Because my teammate is an employee of this company, he introduced almost all employees. I think this was a very nice experience.

In the afternoon, as an event of my international club, I saw the dance performance of the villeinage dancers who are consists of many old local people. Also, we danced with them. It was so fun.

There was the talent show on campus as well at evening. My friends showed their poem. Actually, I couldn't understand those poems Lol

For dinner, I went to Red Robbin with my friends. My friend recommended me a special burger. It was good!

And then we went watching Oblivion. It was very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment