Oct 22, 2013

Encounter of new students

I met new students from China as the international club lunch. They haven't their major yet, but one was considering double major of Business and something, the other apparently had no clue.
After lunch we showed around our campus for one of them, and then we chat at the table in front of Starbucks on campus. It was very interesting that he know a lot of things in terms of history and politics in China even though he is 18 years old and still young. When I was that age, I couldn't talk anything about my country and political problems Lol


At night, in the CIS class, the topic was about the global internet. Because I'm very familiar with this field, at least more than other average students in my class, I could have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment