Mar 6, 2013

Finance class homework

I spend almost all of this week for doing Finance homework. It was online assignment and I had to finish 10 chapters. A chapter took approximately three hours including reviewing, practicing, and doing quiz...so It looked like forever for me when I started this assignment. I knew I should have started earlier but...yes, I was just too lazy and too stupid...

Anyway, I'd done with this assignment before due date. While I did it, I just stayed at my home, which means I hadn't worked out or any exercise at all... I felt I gained a weight again.

However, I read a very interesting comic book during break time of doing homework. The title is "Sanctuary." This comic book is drawn about 15 years ago. Its theme is about Japanese dark side of society that many general people would not know. Of course, it is a fiction but looks so realistic.

After finishing homework, I went to the gym of my school. I practiced an Indian dance with the international club I'm belonging. It was getting interesting but a bit difficult for beginners.



No comments:

Post a Comment