Nov 9, 2012

Factory tour n short LA trip

I went to a manufacturing company, which produce a mechanical components for fuel, oil, etc..., as a class of Operation Management.

The company building was huge even though it's located in a suburb of the city.

It was interesting experience because I saw the actual manufacturing process using the theory which I had learned in class, and those used theory were mostly the theory made by Japanese company such as Toyota.

After two hours factory tour, I sent my friends back and go home quickly.

My friends and I left for LA at night.

It took about 4.5 hours. Right after we arrived in LA, we went to a Korean restaurant at 3 am Lol It was probably early breakfast. But after that, we went to a family home of a friend and took a nap in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment