Sep 14, 2012

Okonomiyaki

After school, I picked up my friend at Fresno Intl Airport. The airport was smaller than I thought and not easy to find the way to the pick-up place.
Anyway, three hours driving made me tired.

Next day in the morning, we tried to go to Great America, a theme park in San Jose. However, we got to a wrong place and figured out Great America opens only Saturday and Sunday. We ended up going Asian market. Fortunately, the location where the Asian market is in was in Japan town. We ate ramen at Japanese restaurant, Kumako. The name of ramen I ate was the katsu curry ramen...weird tho...


We were stuck at the free way, and then it took two hour and a half just to go home because of a long traffic jam.

For dinner, I made Okonomiyaki. I thought I have been getting better at cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment